Located in southwestern Manitoba, Prairie Ground Solutions has over 50 years of project management/customer service experience. Servicing all of Canada as well as the NW United States, including North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington and Oregon, we can offer a full line of composite, wood, and rig mats for all applications; residential, concert events, car shows, sport fields, utility, heavy construction, pipeline and oil & gas.
Providing a full line of services to meet your needs. Prairie Ground Solutions specializes in complete turnkey services, we offer purchase and short/long term rental options.
* * * *
“We purchased 10 of these used Liberty Mats and then ordered 10 more after using them for a month. Not only do they provide a safe work area for staff and equipment, they will save us money on restoration costs. When plywood bends, it cracks and does not last, Liberty Mats bend and come back to it’s original shape. We are very happy with the Liberty Mat! No more wasting money on replacing plywood.”
– Shaun McMahon at Valleywest Landscaping
* * * *
* * * CHECK OUT OUR NEW MAXITRACK – STRONGEST MANHANDLEABLE MAT ON THE MARKET WITH A 130 TONNE GUARANTEE*. * * *
* * * WE HAVE A GREAT SUPPLY OF PREMIUM CONDITION USED ALTURNAMATS. THESE NEW CONDITION MATS START AT ONLY $220 EACH. NEW ALTURNAMATS SELL FOR $300 AND UP. THESE MATS WON’T BE AROUND LONG. * * *
Composite mats provide many benefits:
- Very light weight
- Solid core construction.
- Prevent the spread of soil born diseases and invasive seeds.
- Design makes them very easy and inexpensive to clean.
- Incredibly tough and flexible.
- Aggressive tread for traction for men and equipment.
- Will not absorb water.
- Will not rot.
- Oil and chemical resistant.
We offer a full delivery, lay down, wash and pickup service to meet your needs. Whether you are looking at purchasing or renting, we guarantee we can be very competitive with our pricing. Give us a call!